Deciding on whether or not to invest, relocate or expand into a new community or market can be a challenging process. The City of Coquitlam understands that many factors impact these decisions and is dedicated to ensuring you receive excellent value from investments in our community. For further information, visit the City of Coquitlam community profile on the Ministry of International Trade’s Trade and Invest BC website.
Coquitlam’s Economic Development team acts as a liaison and resource for the business community and provides a range of services to assist the investment decision-making process.
How We Can Help Your Business
Our services include:
- assistance with site location searches;
- information on the Coquitlam business environment, including major sectors and market dynamics;
- demographic, labour force and statistical information;
- City contacts for zoning, building permits, business licensing, engineering, community plans, etc.;
- introductions to key business contacts and organizations such as the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce, industry associations, community groups and provincial, federal and international government agencies; and,
- information on provincial or federal government programs.
The City of Coquitlam is committed to working with our businesses and residents to develop an environment that fosters growth and prosperity. Contact our Economic Development Office to learn more about the advantages of investing in Coquitlam.
For further information on business development opportunities, please contact:
Economic Development Office