Agency / Organization:
Training Group, Douglas College
The Employment Skills Access Program (ESA) provides FREE skills training to help unemployed individuals acquire the skills needed to transition into the labour force or into further education.
Client Profile / Eligibility Criteria:
• Unemployed, not in receipt of Employment Insurance in the past three years
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Be living in British Columbia
• Not be a Student (i.e. enrolled in high school or enrolled in post secondary training)
• Not currently be participating in another LMA funded program
Check the program’s website for registration process.
Start Dates / Duration:
Ongoing, click here for information dates (Employment Skills Access Program)
David Lam Campus
1250 Pinetree Way
Coquitlam, BC V3B 7X3