Public Health Agency of Canada and Hosted by Westcoast Family Centres Society
The focus of the Healthy Babies program is helping women to find support and have healthy pregnancies.
Weekly group meetings operate in the communities of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Maple Ridge and include collective cooking, a shared meal and information and discussion on a variety of topics pertaining to pregnancy and baby care.
We support pregnant women and new mothers by offering
• Opportunities to meet other pregnant women and new moms
• Vitamin and mineral supplements
• Group discussion and information regarding healthy pregnancy and baby care
• On-site volunteers available to provide support
• Child minding support on-site
• Referrals to community groups and resources
• Food vouchers and bus tickets available
• For more information and to register, please contact Healthy Babies program at 604-944-2500 Ext. 335
• Self referrals are welcome
Amanda Harbridge, Healthy Babies Program Facilitator
Contact Number: 604-944-2500 Ext. 335