Agency / Organization:
SHARE Family & Community Services
This program aims to help children and their families identify and achieve their desired goals for change. Services include:
• onsite clinical counselling (individual, couple, family)
• outreach family support (in home support counselling, planning, connection to community resources, parenting support/information)
• as opportunities arise, groups may be offered (e.g. support groups, opportunities for parent-to-parent support and other kinds of group offerings).
• allocation of Canadian Tire Jumpstart Funds so that children have an opportunity to access organized sports
Provide service in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean
Client Profile / Eligibility Criteria:
• Children ages up to 12 years old
• Referrals through the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) and / or MCFD Child and Youth Mental Health.
Start Dates / Duration:
Contact: Reception (general): 604-927-4429 SHARE: 604-927-2984
Supervisor: Karin Cleven
The team works out of various locations including other SHARE locations (Port Moody and Coquitlam), the Tri-Cities East Neighbourhood Centre in Port Coquitlam, the community and in-home.
Tri-Cities West Neighbourhood Centre
5-2601 Lougheed Hwy.
Building 5 (WSI Building)
Coquitlam, BC V3C 4J2