City-owned Land Sales
Please check this page periodically to see if lands are available for purchase or feel free to provide your full contact information to to receive notices of when City owned lands may become available for purchase.
Current or Upcoming City Land Sale Opportunities
Current opportunities to pursue the acquisition of City owned land are outlined below.
Please check be for new listings.
There are also other privately-owned lots available for sale and prospective buyers are encouraged to get in touch with local area real estate agents for assistance. Another option is to visit realtylink.org to view the Multiple Listing Service lot listings for the Coquitlam area.
Thank you for considering doing business in the City of Coquitlam.
Please contact the Manager Real Estate for the City of Coquitlam should you have any questions.
City Owned Properties for Rent
The City of Coquitlam maintains a number of residential properties for rent. The following residential properties are currently available. If you are interested in renting any of the properties listed below, please complete the application form and deliver the completed application form to the Information Desk on the main floor of City Hall at 3000 Guildford Way.
The properties will be available for viewing by appointment only. Please leave contact information at 604-927-3653.
Current Properties Available for Rent
- Currently there are no rental properties available.
Land Management Vision Statement
The City strives to create and maintain sustainable land based resources, both land inventory and land reserve funds, for the benefit of the community now and in the future.
Land Management Principles
- Strategically acquires and disposes of lands in a way that ensures maximum benefit to the community.
- Establish and manage a long term land based resource (reserve) within the existing land sales reserve (LSR) fund to receive land inventory sales proceeds.
- Sets aside a portion of the ongoing land sale proceeds to offset the decrease in land inventory and to be used for strategic acquisition and development of properties.
- Makes land sale proceeds available to borrow for the benefit of the community, with re-payment of those proceeds over a pre-defined period of time with interest.
- Actively pursues opportunities for Public-Private Partnerships as a means to achieve maximum benefit from City lands.
Lands and Properties Division