Coquitlam River Aggregate Committee
City Clerks Office
The mandate of the Coquitlam River Aggregate Committee is to continue to monitor responsibility by all levels of government, the aggregate mining industry and other stakeholders to remedy the impacts of aggregate mining and to help improve the health of the Coquitlam River.
- 2 Council Members:
- Chair: Councillor O’Neill
- Vice Chair: Councillor Robinson
- 12 0rganizational appointees:
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (1)
- Ministry of Environment (1)
- Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources (1)
- Coquitlam Council Representative (1)
- Port Coquitlam Environment Enhancement Committee (1)
- Aggregate Industry (3)
- BC Hydro (1)
- Coquitlam River Watershed Society (1)
- Metro Vancouver Regional District Representative (1)
- Kwikwetlem First Nation (1)
The Committee typically meets on a bi-annual basis. Meetings are scheduled at the call of the Chair.
To date, no meetings have been scheduled for 2013.
* Please note that meeting schedules are subject to change. To confirm a meeting date or request a copy of the Agenda please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the City Clerks Office.
There are no vacancies at this time.