Robinson Memorial Park Cemetery, owned and operated by the City of Coquitlam, is available for residents and non-residents as a final resting place for their loved ones. It's located in southwest Coquitlam on Robinson Street, between Foster Avenue and Appian Way, and backs onto the north side of the Vancouver Golf Club.
621 Robinson Street
Coquitlam, BC, V3J 0A6
The cemetery is open from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Walk-in visitors are welcome dawn until dusk. Our cemetery office is open daily, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Services available include:
- Full Burial – Available to residents and former residents of Coquitlam only.
- Cremation Burial Options – Available for both Coquitlam residents and non-residents.
- Wall Niche - Cremated remains are interred in a niche in the wall with a granite plaque memorializing the individual on the wall.
- Granite Wall Garden Niche – Cremated remains are interred in an urn vault into the ground at the base of the wall, with a granite plaque memorializing the individual on the wall.
- Boulder Memorial – Green burial of cremated remains into the ground, memorialized with a boulder placed in our natural forested area.
- Traditional Lawn Plot – Cremated remains are interred in an urn vault into the ground.
- Scattering Garden - Cremated remains are scattered in the formal scattering area of the Hemlock Garden.
Other Memorial Options
- Memorial Benches
- Memorial Trees
- Memorial Wall
To learn more about any of the products available or to arrange an appointment please contact cemetery staff. View our Schedule of Fees and Charges, prices valid until January 1, 2017.