Content and features are quite similar across both new and old QtheMap applications. New search options and draw capabilities have been added to the site and new features will continue to rollout in 2017 as the *beta* label is removed.
Give it a try and send us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
The existing QtheMap application, built on the Microsoft Silverlight API, will continue to be available until January, 2017. Fewer browsers support the Silverlight API so if you are a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge user then please use the new *beta* site above.
What is QtheMap?
QtheMap is an interactive web-based tool that allows you to search, display and print maps containing geographical information in the City of Coquitlam. This tool provides information on things such as parks, roads, utilities, civic facilities, schools, trails and other features within the City.
Key features include:
- Multiple device and browser support
- High performance basemaps both topographic and aerial photography
- Robust address searching
- JPG and PDF export capabilities
- Park sites, amenities, trails and facilities
- Property information
- Designated Land Use and Zoning
- Development permit areas and subdivision activity
- Environment, watercourse and SPEA mapping
- Rights of way, covenants and easements
- Utility data - communications, water, sanitary, drainage and transportation networks
- Survey monuments and sketches
The old QtheMap application requires Microsoft’s Silverlight plug-in version 5 or later. If you do not have the Silverlight plug-in installed or if you are using an earlier version, please visit the following Microsoft site to download and install the latest version of Silverlight.
For Chrome and Microsoft Edge access, please launch the new *beta* site
NPAPI support is disabled and this includes the Silverlight API behind QtheMap so Silverlight based applications will no longer function in these browsers. Please launch the new, plug-in free *beta* site for use in any browser.
If you have any questions about data or QtheMap in general, please email: email@example.com