Noise Bylaw & Truck Route Exemption Permits
Noise Bylaw Exemption Permits
In accordance with Bylaw 3999, 2008, the General Manager of Engineering and Public Works may grant an exemption to Section C, Paragraph 2 of the Bylaw No. 1233, 1982.
Truck Route Exemption Permits
In accordance with Bylaw 3613, 2003, the General Manager of Engineering and Public Works may grant an exemption to Section 26, Truck Routes, of the Street Bylaw No. 3574, 2003.
Time Restrictions: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday. Truck travel is not permitted on Sundays and Statutory Holidays on the following routes.
- Pipeline Road from Coquitlam Dam to David Avenue
- David Avenue from Pipeline Road to Port Moody Border
- Pinetree Way from David Avenue to Lougheed Highway
- $150 per 24 hours of exemption, if application is received more than 5 business days before the start of the event.
- $250 per 24 hours of exemption, if application is received fewer than 5 business days before the start of the event.
In order to request an exemption, please fill out the following application form. Once you have completed the application form, email it to email@example.com or fax to 604-927-3505.
If you have any questions, please call 604-927-3500.
Your exemption request will be reviewed, and if the exemption is acceptable, payment options will be emailed to the applicant.