myCoquitlam is a new secure, online service that allows you to access information about your City of Coquitlam accounts: Utility accounts, Property tax accounts and Dog Licence accounts. The service is secure, easy to use and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (All information is protected by private access codes.)
Benefits of myCoquitlam
- View current and past bills.
- View account payment history.
- Track utility consumption history (commercial users only).
- Access information about property tax, utilities, and dog license accounts.
- Sign-up for eBilling - have your property tax and/or utility bills emailed to you as soon as they are available.
To get started, you will need your access codes which can be found on your property tax notice, utility bills and license.
In using this service (myCoquitlam) you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- You are registering for this service voluntarily in accordance with Section 26(d) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act;
- You are responsible for managing access to your own account;
- The personal information contained within your myCoquitlam account will be stored inside of Canada, however you acknowledge by registering for this service you may choose to access your own personal information outside of Canada.
Personal information will only be used by authorized City of Coquitlam staff for the purpose of operating the myCoquitlam program and will not be disclosed to any other third parties unless directed by you. If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, or wish to update information on your account, please contact the Revenue Services Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-927-3052.