Coquitlam Public Library has two branches, Poirier and City Centre. The Library also has a mobile service called Library Link which provides outreach to neighbourhoods throughout Coquitlam.
The Library provides a variety of materials and services, which include:
- Free wi-fi and Internet access
- Scanning, faxing, and remote printing
- Books, eBooks and eAudiobooks, and feature films and TV series on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Adult, teen, and children's programs
- 3D scanning and printing
- eMagazines, eNewspapers, Lynda.com, and other online resources
- Homebound services
- Materials in Chinese, Korean, Persian and Spanish
These hours of operation apply to Poirier and City Centre Branches:
- Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 – 5 p.m. | Closed on Sundays before a holiday Monday
More detailed information on the library's programs and materials can be found on the Coquitlam Public Library website at coqlibrary.ca.
- Book drop available at both branches
575 Poirier Street
Coquitlam, BC V3J 6A9
Help Desk: 604-937-4141
City Centre Branch
1169 Pinetree Way
Coquitlam, BC V3B 0Y1
Help Desk: 604-554-7323