Blue Mountain Park is one of Coquitlam’s original municipal parks. It offers an urban forest setting with tall Douglas Fir, Red Cedar, North Red Oak, and several Redwoods. On warm summer days, the wading pool and spray park become an active meeting place for families.
Come discover, explore and play in our inclusive play space.
- Climbing/rope bridge - helps increase upper body strength
- Pinch-free roller slide - an unique tactile & sensory experience for children of all abilities
- Oodle swing - provides an easy transfer from a wheelchair or stroller
- Sensory play panels - encourages children to discover & explore their visual and tactile senses
- Contrabass chimes - a musical play and sensory experience
- Molded bucket seat with a harness swing - perfect for children with limited upper body mobility
- Rubberized safety surface - provides smooth and easy access to the above features.
Blue Mountain Park also provides opportunities for casual play and organized sport, with sports fields and tennis courts. In addition it has the popular paved bike path where young cyclists practice their biking skills.
Picnic Shelter Rentals
Picnic shelters are available for rent from May to September on a first come, first serve basis. Visit the Picnic & Outdoor Spaces page for information on available ameneties, costs and booking.
For more information: