Our recreation trails are one of the most requested recreation facilities in Coquitlam! Coquitlam's trail system totals over 90 km and includes a portion of the Trans Canada Trail, which spans from coast to coast to coast.
Our trail surfaces are suited to all types of activities and some are wheelchair accessible. Our trails are a perfect opportunity for wildlife and nature enthusiasts. Whether for fitness or pleasure our trail system can be enjoyed by all our residents.
Below are some of our more popular trail destinations.
Let our Park Finder tool help you to discover and explore our parks and trails!
Share the trails, share the responsibility
- Always show consideration and respect for other trail users.
- Respect nature and stay on the trails.
- Make yourself familiar with off-leash regulations and clean up after your dog.
- When bicycling always remember to be courteous to pedestrians.
- Do not capture or disturb wildlife as they are protected by federal and provincial law.
Parks Customer Service
For any concerns or enquiries, please contact us: