The City provides annual grants to non-profit and community-based organizations to help fulfill its mission statement and accomplish strategic goals. Its intent is to build community spirit by providing community grant funds for public art, sport activities/programs, festivals and events, sports hosting and capital projects.
2013 Spirit of Coquitlam Grant
Please keep checking the website for more information regarding the 2013-2014 grant process as updates will be posted soon.
- Thursday, August 1 - applications will be available
- Monday, September 30 - application submission deadlines
Spirit of Coquitlam Grant priorities:
- Community organizations working collaboratively on a request;
- Community organization provides contributing or matching funds;
- Request must have measurable benefits and directly support Coquitlam residents;
- Request must be sustainable past the support of the grant funding.
Need assistance? We can help!
- Attend a Community Grant Workshop to learn how to prepare the best possible application.
Save the date! Registration for these workshops begins Wednesday, August 7.
- Wednesday, September 4 | 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.; or
- Wednesday, September 18 | 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
2. View our 2013 Spirit of Coquitlam Grant Writing Presentation (to be posted at a later date).
3. Contact the Grant Coordinator: Geri Briggs-Simpson, by phone 604-927-6967 or by email email@example.com