City Centre Aquatic Complex
This complex has something for every member of the family, including a wave pool! We offer swimming, fitness and fun for swimmers and physically active individuals of all ages.
Need a room to book a meeting or party? For more information please call 604-927-4386 (press #4) or send us an email. for more information.
We Want to Hear from You!
Please share your feedback and comments about our programs and tell us how we're doing.
1210 Pinetree Way
Coquitlam, B.C. V3B 7T8 | map
Code of Conduct
Hours of Operation
- Mon – Sat, 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sun, 7 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Waterpark features and diving boards are open on a rotating schedule, 10:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Statutory holidays, 10:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Program Guides – Online!
Browse our entire list of program guides in one location. It's comfortable, convenient, and flexible with life's busy schedule. Register now for our 2017 winter programs and activities.
Drop-In Schedules & Fees
ONE PASS is Coquitlam's fitness pass. It provides universal access to all of our facilities and drop-in fitness programs, such as drop-in basketball, swimming and ice skating. Learn more
Aquatic Schedule Updates
City Centre Aquatic Complex will be hosting a a water polo competition Jan. 20 – 22. The wave pool, steam room, sauna, hot tub, swim lessons as well as the Health & Fitness Centre will remain open as scheduled; parking will be limited.
Please note the following changes to our schedule:
- Length swimming, limited 18m:
Fri, Jan. 20: 9:15 a.m. – 8 p.m. with bulkhead moves 9:15 – 9:45 a.m. & 7:30 – 8 p.m.
Sat, Jan. 21: 9 – 5 p.m. with bulkhead moves 9 – 9:30 & 4:30 – 5 p.m.
Sun, Jan. 22: 12:30 – 5:30 p.m. with bulkhead moves 12:30 – 1 p.m. & 5 – 5:30 p.m.
- AquaFit, all regularly scheduled AquaFit classes on Fri, Jan. 20 will run, except:
- 7:45 p.m., AquaFit Plus changed to Deep Water AquaFit
- Sat & Sun classes will run as regularly scheduled.
- Deep end, closed
Family Day Swim
Celebrate this holiday with your family by coming down to the pool for some fun and games. Fee: $2.00 pp
Date: Mon, Feb. 13
Time: All day!
We are offering extended hours on statutory holidays for women only swims from 8 – 10 a.m. We will be open to women only and with female staff. Regular admission rates apply.
Upcoming: Mon, Feb. 13
- Fri, Apr. 14
- Mon, Apr. 17
- Mon, May 11
- Sat, July 1
- Mon, Aug. 7
- Mon, Sept. 4
- Mon, Oct. 9
- Sat, Nov. 11
- Tue, Dec. 26
Fitness: Youth Orientation
Getting started? Let us help! Get a fitness orientation of the facility, the equipment and its safe use.
13 – 18 years | Register Now!
- Youth 13 – 15 years must take this program to workout in the fitness centres or attend drop-in classes.
Whether you are new to the gym or an experienced fitness lover, a personal trainer can teach you new exercises, keep you motivated and working out effectively and efficiently. Learn more!
Westminster Savings Free Swims
Thank you to Westminster Savings Credit Union for 4 years of free swims. While this particular free swim program is ending, Westminster Savings will continue to support other local community programs and events. Visit their website wscu.com for details.
We will continue to offer a variety of low cost opportunities. We also offer financial assistance to low-income families and individuals, who qualify. Visit coquitlam.ca/recaccess for information on how to access these services.
Planning a party?
Look no further, we've got the party package for you! Our party leaders organize games and activities to keep your party goers going and we even handle the clean up! For more information call 604-927-4386.
In the Pool
Splash around at the pool, play games with a leader before cake and presents in the party room. 5+ years | Register Now!
Days: Saturdays | Sundays
Times: 10:30 – 12:30 p.m. | 1 – 3 p.m. | 3 – 5:30 p.m.
Services & Amenities
- Warm water leisure pool with wave and spray features & a separate tot pool
- 50 or 25-metre lap pool | 1-metre and 3-metre diving boards - offered at various times
- Waterslide, zipline, rope swing, wibit obstacle course - offered at various times
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- Cardio, weight training equipment & stretching area
- Food services provided by Aquatic Centre Café
- Eagle Ridge Aquatic Centre Physiotherapy
- ATM Machine
- Childminding is available Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9 – 11:30 a.m.
- Available for children 6 yrs. and younger.
Limited to 2 infant spaces (under 1 yr.); available on a first come, first serve basis.
- It's recommended parents stay nearby to assist with their child's adjustment.
- Fees: 1.5 hours = $3.05, 2.5 hours = $4.00, 10 punch-card = $33.95 | Taxes not included.
- 2 accessible changerooms, 1 wheelchair accessible washroom
- 3 pool/water wheelchairs
- Leisure Pool – Wheelchair ramp
- Main Pool – Portable stairs, pool lift, therapy handrails (5m section)
Interested in volunteering? We are always looking for volunteers in our recreation programs, drop-in activities and special events! Check out the current volunteer opportunities.
For more information: