City Centre Aquatic Complex
Swimming, fitness & fun!
Across the street from City Hall, this complex has something for every member of the family, including a wave pool! We offer swimming, fitness and fun for swimmers and physically active individuals of all ages.
We Want to Hear from You!
Please share your feedback and comments about our programs and tell us how we're doing.
1210 Pinetree Way
Coquitlam, B.C. V3B 7T8 | map
Code of Conduct
Hours of Operation
- Mon – Sat, 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sun, 7 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Waterpark features and diving boards are open on a rotating schedule, 10:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Statutory holidays, 10:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Drop-In Schedules & Fees
ONE PASS is Coquitlam's fitness pass. It provides universal access to all of our facilities and drop-in fitness programs, such as drop-in basketball, swimming and ice skating. Learn more
- Fall Aquatic Schedule, until Dec.16
Sept. 26 – Nov. 16 (Mon & Wed only), 25m pool set-up 5:30 – 8:45 a.m.
For more information on all our programs, visit the Program Guides page. Registration for fall programs in the Program Guide, Aquatics Guide and 50 Plus News is now underway!
Westminster Savings Free Swims
Enjoy a free monthly swim, courtesy of Westminster Savings, every third Friday of the month in 2016.
Dates: Oct. 21 | Nov. 18 | Dec. 16
Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
Introduction to Floating – Free Try-It Sessions!
Learn to be comfortable in the pool. Gain basic skills on how to get in the pool, get your face wet, and how to get your feet off the ground. 12+ years | Register Now!
- Sat, Oct. 22, 3:30 – 4:15 p.m.
- Sun, Nov. 20, 4:15 – 5 p.m.
Join us for a day of halloween fun! Follow our fun leader for games, prizes and more. Regular admissions rates apply.
Date: Sun, Oct. 30
Time: 1 – 3 p.m.
Channel your inner rockstar with this full-body cardio jam session of a workout inspired by drumming. Using Ripstick®, lightly weighted exercise drumsticks, rock out to your favourite music. 13+ years | Register Now!
Date: Mon, Nov. 7 – Dec.12,
Time: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
We are offering extended hours on statutory holidays for women only swims. From 8 – 10 a.m. we will be open to women only and with female staff. Regular admission rates apply.
- Upcoming swims: Fri, Nov. 11 | Mon, Dec. 26
Fitness: Youth Orientation
Getting started? Let us help! Get a fitness orientation of the facility, the equipment and its safe use.
13 – 18 years | Register Now!
- Youth 13 – 15 years must take this program to workout in the fitness centres or attend drop-in classes.
Whether you are new to the gym or an experienced fitness lover, a personal trainer can teach you new exercises, keep you motivated and working out effectively and efficiently. Learn more!
Planning a party?
Look no further, we've got the party package for you! Our party leaders organize games and activities to keep your party goers going and we even handle the clean up! For more information call 604-927-4386.
In the Pool
Splash around at the pool, play games with a leader before cake and presents in the party room. 5+ years | Register Now!
Days: Saturdays | Sundays
Times: 10:30 – 12:30 p.m. | 1 – 3 p.m. | 3 – 5:30 p.m.
Need a room to book a meeting or party? For more information please call 604-927-4386 (press #4) or send us an email. for more information.
Interested in volunteering? We are always looking for volunteers in our recreation programs, drop-in activities and special events! Check out the current volunteer opportunities.
For more information:
Services & Amenities
- Childminding; for more information view the Aquatics Schedule above
- Warm water leisure pool with wave and spray features as well as a tot pool
- 50 or 25-metre lap pool | 1-metre and 3-metre diving boards - offered at various times
- Waterslide, zipline, rope swing, wibit obstacle course - offered at various times
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- Cardio, weight training equipment & stretching area
- Aquatic Centre Café & Eagle Ridge Physiotherapy
- ATM Machine
- 2 accessible changerooms, 1 wheelchair accessible washroom
- 3 pool/water wheelchairs
- Leisure Pool – Wheelchair ramp
- Main Pool – Portable stairs, pool lift, therapy handrails (5m section)