City Centre Aquatic Complex
This complex has something for every member of the family, including a wave pool! We offer swimming, fitness and fun for swimmers and physically active individuals of all ages.
Need a room to book a meeting or party? For more information please call 604-927-4386 (press #4) or send us an email. for more information.
We Want to Hear from You!
Please share your feedback and comments about our programs and tell us how we're doing.
1210 Pinetree Way
Coquitlam, B.C. V3B 7T8 | map
Code of Conduct
Hours of Operation
- Mon – Sat, 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sun, 7 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Waterpark features and diving boards are open on a rotating schedule, 10:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Open Sat, Dec. 24: 5:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Closed Sun, Dec. 25
- Open Tue – Fri, Dec. 27 – 30 & Mon, Jan. 2: 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Open Sat, Dec. 31: 5:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Open Mon, Dec. 26 & Sun, Jan. 1: 10:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. | 8 – 10 a.m., Women Swim
Program Guides – Online!
Browse our entire list of program guides in one location. It's comfortable, convenient, and flexible with life's busy schedule. Register now for the 2017 winter aquatic and general programs.
Drop-In Schedules & Fees
ONE PASS is Coquitlam's fitness pass. It provides universal access to all of our facilities and drop-in fitness programs, such as drop-in basketball, swimming and ice skating. Learn more
Aquatic Schedule Updates – Sat, Dec. 10
City Centre Aquatic Complex will be hosting a water polo competition on Sat, Dec. 10. The wave pool, steam room, sauna, hot tub, swim lessons as well as the Health & Fitness Centre will remain open as scheduled; parking will be limited.
Please note the following schedule changes:
- Length swimming not available 9 a.m. – 4;30 p.m.
18m widths will be available during the above time.
- Available AquaFit: AquaFit Plus, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Deep end closed
Westminster Savings Free Swims
Enjoy a free monthly swim, courtesy of Westminster Savings, every third Friday of the month in 2016.
Dates: Dec. 16
Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
POUND® – Free Try It!
Channel your inner rockstar with this full-body cardio jam session of a workout inspired by drumming. Using Ripstick®, lightly weighted exercise drumsticks, rock out to your favourite music. 13+ years | Register Now!
Date: Thu, Dec. 22
Time: 6 – 7 p.m.
We are offering extended hours on statutory holidays for women only swims. From 8 – 10 a.m. we will be open to women only and with female staff. Regular admission rates apply.
- Upcoming swims: Mon, Dec. 26 & Sun, Jan. 1, 2017
Join us on this aquatic obstacle course! Participants must be comfortable in deep water to participate. Regular admission rates apply. All ages.
Dates: Dec. 18, 21, 28 and/or Jan. 1
Time: 1 – 3 p.m.
New Year's Eve Swim
Join us for the last public swim of 2016. We will bring out the WIBIT to celebrate. Regular admission rates apply. All ages.
Date: Sat, Dec. 31
Time: 1 – 3 p.m.
Fitness: Youth Orientation
Getting started? Let us help! Get a fitness orientation of the facility, the equipment and its safe use. 13 – 18 years | Register Now!
- Youth 13 – 15 years must take this program to workout in the fitness centres or attend drop-in classes.
Whether you are new to the gym or an experienced fitness lover, a personal trainer can teach you new exercises, keep you motivated and working out effectively and efficiently. Learn more!
Planning a party?
Look no further, we've got the party package for you! Our party leaders organize games and activities to keep your party goers going and we even handle the clean up! For more information call 604-927-4386.
In the Pool
Splash around at the pool, play games with a leader before cake and presents in the party room. 5+ years | Register Now!
Days: Saturdays | Sundays
Times: 10:30 – 12:30 p.m. | 1 – 3 p.m. | 3 – 5:30 p.m.
Services & Amenities
- Warm water leisure pool with wave and spray features & a separate tot pool
- 50 or 25-metre lap pool | 1-metre and 3-metre diving boards - offered at various times
- Waterslide, zipline, rope swing, wibit obstacle course - offered at various times
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- Cardio, weight training equipment & stretching area
- Aquatic Centre Café | Eagle Ridge Physiotherapy
- ATM Machine
- Childminding is available Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9 – 11:30 a.m.
- Available for children 6 yrs. and younger.
Limited to 2 infant spaces (under 1 yr.); available on a first come, first serve basis.
- It's recommended parents stay nearby to assist with their child's adjustment.
- Fees: 1.5 hours = $3.05, 2.5 hours = $4.00, 10 punch-card = $33.95 | Taxes not included.
After a childminding session, a child can enjoy an admission free swim.
- 2 accessible changerooms, 1 wheelchair accessible washroom
- 3 pool/water wheelchairs
- Leisure Pool – Wheelchair ramp
- Main Pool – Portable stairs, pool lift, therapy handrails (5m section)
Interested in volunteering? We are always looking for volunteers in our recreation programs, drop-in activities and special events! Check out the current volunteer opportunities.
For more information: