City Centre Aquatic Complex
Swimming, fitness & fun!
Across the street from City Hall, this complex has something for every member of the family, including a wave pool! We offer swimming, fitness and fun for swimmers and physically active individuals of all ages.
1210 Pinetree Way
Coquitlam, B.C. V3B 7T8 | map
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Saturday, 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Statutory holidays, 10:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Drop-in Schedules & Fees
- Hatha Flow Yoga: Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Low Impact: Tuesdays, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Total Body Burn: Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Step: Fridays, 9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- 20/20/20: Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Spring 50 Plus News – Preview
Preview our Spring 50 Plus News (download) and get ready for registration on Thursday, March 13 at 8:30 a.m.
Register online - anytime
Enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of online registration.
Check out our latest program promotion in outdoor recreation, sports, drop-ins and kids' programs.
Westminster Savings Free Swims
Enjoy a free monthly swim, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., courtesy of Westminster Savings.
- Upcoming free swims: March 21 | April 18 | May 16
Spring is just around the corner. View our Spring Aquatics Guide (download) and register now in these programs and activities:
$5.00 Swim Lessons
Register now in these swim lessons, taught by our instructors in training. Please register in the last level taken. Participants will not be evaluated at the end of these lessons.
Date: March 17 – 21
Time: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Spring Break Camps
Looking for some fun over Spring Break? Begin with games, activities and crafts followed by a swim in our wave pool. 7 – 12 years | Register Now
Daily: Monday to Friday, March 17 – March 21 | March 24 – March 28
Time: 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Registered Programs & Drop-ins
Spring Program Guide
Spring has come early with the arrival of our latest Spring Program Guide (download). Try something new and get ready for some fun and adventure. Register Now!
Winter Program Guide
Register now in our programs and activities in the Winter Program Guide (download).
Whether you're just starting out or you're an experienced fitness enthusiast, we'll help you with your fitness goals and improve the efficiency of your workout training.
Parties & Rentals
Planning a party?
Look no further, we offer a Pool Party Package for children and youth. We'll organize games and activities to keep your party-goers going and even handle the clean-up!
You're welcome to bring your own cake, goody bags and special food for allergy sensitive children. All other food must be purchased through our on-site Aquatic Centre Café.
For more information:
Need a meeting room or want to book an party? We have rental opportunities available in our facility.
For more information:
Services & Amenities
- Childminding – for more information view the Pool & AquaFit Schedule
- Warm water leisure pool with wave and spray features as well as a tot pool
- 50 or 25-metre lap pool | 1-metre and 3-metre diving boards - offered at various times
- Waterslide, zipline, rope swing, wibit obstacle course - offered at various times
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- Cardio, weight training equipment & stretching area
- Aquatic Centre Café & Eagle Ridge Physiotherapy
- Wheelchair accessible
- ATM Machine