A gathering place for sports & recreation!
The Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex is a 190,000 square foot, fully integrated aquatic, ice and fitness facility. It offers a variety of ice skating, aquatic, fitness and dry floor programs as well as drop-in classes. It also is home of the Coquitlam Sports Hall of Fame.
Please note: Due to the 55+ BC Games, there will be limited parking available Mon, Sept. 19 – Sat, Sept. 24.
We Want to Hear from You!
Please share your feedback and comments about our programs and tell us how we're doing.
633 Poirier Street,
Coquitlam, B.C. V3J 6A9 | map
Code of Conduct
For more information on all our programs, visit the Program Guides page. Registration for fall programs in the Program Guide, Aquatics Guide and 50 Plus News is now underway!
Drop-In Schedules & Fees
ONE PASS is Coquitlam's fitness pass. It provides universal access to all of our facilities and drop-in fitness programs, such as drop-in basketball, swimming and ice skating. Learn more
Ice Sports & Skating
Fitness Schedule – Updates
Due to the 55+ BC Games, the following drop-in fitness sessions have been cancelled.
- Tue, Sept. 20: Low Impact, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. & Ball Pilates, 8:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Wed, Sept. 21: Zumba®, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thu, Sept. 22: Low Impact, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Fri, Sept. 23: Functional Fitness, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Westminster Savings Free Swim & Skate
Enjoy a free monthly swim and skate, sponsored by Westminster Savings.
- Free swims will be held on the 1st Sunday of each month:
Oct. 2 | Nov. 6 | Dec. 4
7 – 9 p.m.
- Free skates will be held on the following Saturdays:
Oct. 15 | Nov. 19: 12:45 – 2 p.m. & 2:15 – 3:15 p.m.
Dec. 17: 1 – 2:15 p.m. & 2:45 – 4 p.m.
Fitness: Youth Orientation
Getting started? Let us help! Get a fitness orientation of the facility, the equipment and its safe use.
13 – 18 years | Register Now!
- Youth 13 – 15 years must take this program to workout in the fitness centres or attend drop-in classes.
Whether you are new to the gym or an experienced fitness lover, a personal trainer can teach you new exercises, keep you motivated and working out effectively and efficiently. Learn more!
Planning a party?
Look no further, we've got the party package for you! Our party leaders organize games and activities to keep your party goers going and we even handle the clean up! For more information call 604-927-4386.
In the Pool
Splash around at the pool, play games with a leader before cake and presents in the party room. 5+ years | Register Now!
On the Ice
Try something new with a curling party! Great for both kids and adults. Or stretch out your legs with a skating party. Includes skate and helmet rentals for up to 10 people, a party room and a leader. 5 – 12 years | Register Now!
Combine your next gathering with any number of recreational rental opportunities such as ice skating, hockey, lacrosse, curling, swimming or fitness training. We have meeting rooms and in-house catering for groups up to 120 people. Our arena's current availability can also be viewed online.
For more information please call 604-927-4386 (press #4) or send us an email.
Services & Amenities
View our Sport Facility Hosting Guide for more information.
- Food and beverages
- 6,800 sq. ft Fitness Centre
- 25 metre 6-lane lap pool | Warm water leisure pool | Swirlpool, steam room and sauna
- 2,200 person capacity Main Arena | NHL sized Recreation Rink | Hybrid curling/skating rink
- Leisure Pool – Wheelchair ramp, therapy handrails (20m section), therapy sprays and temperature 90 °F or 32 °C.
- Main Pool – Wheelchair ramp
- Whirl Pool – Wheelchair ramp, temperature 104 °F or 40 °C
- Universal changerooms – Wheelchair accessible private stalls