Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex
A gathering place for sports & recreation!
The Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex is a 190,000 square foot, fully integrated aquatic, ice and fitness facility. It offers a variety of ice skating, aquatic, fitness and dry floor programs as well as drop-in classes. It also is home of the Coquitlam Sports Hall of Fame.
We Want to Hear from You!
Please share your feedback and comments about our programs and tell us how we're doing.
633 Poirier Street,
Coquitlam, B.C. V3J 6A9 | map
Code of Conduct
Annual Maintenance Closure
Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex is undergoing their annual maintenance to meet public safety standards and service expectations. The entire facility will re-open Mon, July 4.
- Fitness Centre & Office: Open, 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. | Fri, July 1 (Canada Day): Open, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Pools, sauna, steam room, hot tub & water slide: Closed until Sun, July 3
During this annual maintenance, please visit these facilities for other swimming opportunities:
For your convenience all the Program Guides are now in one location. Registration for our summer programs in the Program Guide, Aquatics Guide and 50 Plus News is now underway!
Drop-In Schedules & Fees
Drop-in fitness sign-in process | ONE Pass
Each day will feature a quick lesson on the basic skills of a different sport. Other gym games and team activities will be offered. 11 – 14 years | Register Now!
Date: Mon – Fri, July 4 – 8
Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Toonie Skate Drop-In
A steal of a deal! The entire ice is devoted to lap skating. Admission is $2.00 and equipment rental is free. Limit of 200 people admitted on the ice surface.
Date: Sun, July 3 – Aug. 14
Time: 11:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Westminster Savings Free Swim & Skate
Enjoy a free monthly swim and skate, sponsored by Westminster Savings.
- Free swims on 1st Sunday of each month:
Dates: Aug.7 & Sept. 4
Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
- Free summer swim at Spani Pool:
Date: Fri, July 8
Time: 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Fitness: Youth Orientation
Getting started? Let us help! Get a fitness orientation of the facility, the equipment and its safe use.
13 – 18 years | Register Now!
- Youth 13 – 15 years must take this program to workout in the fitness centres or attend drop-in classes.
A start to your workout program. Our staff will show you different exercises and techniques that you can take away to build your own program. 16+ years | Register Now!
Date: Thu, June 30
Time: 6 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Whether you are new to the gym or an experienced fitness lover, a personal trainer can teach you new exercises, keep you motivated and working out effectively and efficiently. Learn more!
Planning a party?
Look no further, we've got the party package for you! Our party leaders organize games and activities to keep your party goers going and we even handle the clean up! For more information call 604-927-4386.
Splash around at the pool, play games with a leader before cake and presents in the party room.
Combine your next gathering with any number of recreational rental opportunities such as ice skating, hockey, lacrosse, curling, swimming or fitness training. We have meeting rooms and in-house catering for groups up to 120 people. Our arena's current availability can also be viewed online.
For more information please call 604-927-4386 (press #4) or send us an email.
Services & Amenities
View our Sport Facility Hosting Guide for more information.
- Food and beverages
- 6,800 sq. ft Fitness Centre
- 25 metre 6-lane lap pool | Warm water leisure pool | Swirlpool, steam room and sauna
- 2,200 person capacity Main Arena | NHL sized Recreation Rink | Hybrid curling/skating rink
- Leisure Pool – Wheelchair ramp, therapy handrails (20m section), therapy sprays and temperature 90 °F or 32 °C.
- Main Pool – Wheelchair ramp
- Whirl Pool – Wheelchair ramp, temperature 104 °F or 40 °C
- Universal changerooms – Wheelchair accessible private stalls