COQUITLAM, B.C., March 4, 2020 – The City of Coquitlam is making it easier to register for recreation programs and services with the launch of our new online recreation system.
New System Features
The new system – which is supported by PerfectMind software – lets you manage your family’s activities and schedules in one place. Key features include:
- Simplified sign in: No more Client ID or Family PIN numbers to remember
- Easy to search: Search for programs by facility, days of the week, age group or activity
- Mobile-friendly: Register for programs on your smart phone
- Calendar reminders: Add registered classes to your electronic calendar
- Gift-card purchases: Use your gift card to purchase programs or memberships online
Get Ready to Register
If you’ve registered for programs, booked a room in the last two years, or have an active membership with Coquitlam Parks, Recreation & Culture, a new registration account has been created for you in the new system.
You should have received an email from email@example.com with a link to verify your new account. The link will take you to our new registration software webpage, cityofcoquitlam.perfectmind.com. You must verify your new account before registering online for spring and summer programs.
If you have never registered with the City before, or haven’t within the past two years, you will need to create an account to register for programs. New accounts can be created on or after today (March 4).
For more details, as well as video tutorials, an FAQ section and support documents, visit www.coquitlam.ca/registration or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Mark Your Calendars
Please note these important dates in your calendar as we transition to the new registration system.
- March 4 – 27: Phone and in-person registration available for programs starting in March (includes Spring Break programs).
- In-person registration available at Pinetree Community Centre and Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex only, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily.
- Phone registration Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11: All spring and summer 2020 (May through August) programs available to view online at www.coquitlam.ca/programguide
- Monday, March 16: Print copies of the Spring/Summer 2020 Program Guides available for pick-up at recreation facilities
Spring/Summer 2020 Registration Dates
Please note: We’ve split up the registration dates for this season only, to help accommodate the change over to the new system. For fall 2020 registration, there will be one, easy-to-remember registration date. (Consider signing up for our PRC E-news to get advance notice of the Fall Program Guide.)
- Wednesday, March 18 – Online registration for spring (May/June) swimming begins at 6 a.m.
- Thursday, March 19 – Phone and in-person registration to start at 6 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 25 – Online registration for spring (May/June) programs begins at 6 a.m.;
- Thursday, March 26 – Phone and in-person registration to start at 6 a.m. Registration for general programs starting in April also reopens at this time.
- Wednesday, April 8 – Online registration for all summer (July/August) programs begins at 6 a.m.
- Thursday, April 9 – Phone and in-person registration to start at 6 a.m.
Contact us at email PRC info or call 604-927-4386 or visit www.coquitlam.ca/registration for our FAQ, Client Support Manual, and support videos.
You can also sign-up for the PRC E-News and follow @CityofCoquitlam on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates and news