COQUITLAM, B.C., May 3, 2022 – Coquitlam’s Corporate Partners program is offering local businesses and organizations the opportunity to align with popular summer events and programs.
About the Corporate Partners Program
Launched in 2015, Coquitlam’s Corporate Partners Program is a revenue-generating program that helps the City offset the rising cost of public services, while providing opportunities for businesses to give back to their community. The program has seen successful sponsorship and partnerships that range from entry-level opportunities to Presenting Partners and Naming Rights Partners.
How it Works
Organizations that become Corporate Partners are given unique opportunities to engage directly with the local community in a meaningful and memorable way.
In exchange for financial support, the City’s Corporate Partners Program provides businesses with benefits that can include on-site activation at popular City events, logo recognition in digital and print marketing materials, acknowledgement on the City’s social media platforms and website, and more. The City’s Corporate Partnership team helps identify and customize opportunities that align with the Corporate Partner’s strategic and organizational goals and needs.
Successful partnerships have included FortisBC’s sponsorship of themed skates at the Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex (PSLC), the Oppenheimer Group’s partnership with the City’s healthy eating initiative, and sponsorship of Coquitlam Fire/Rescue’s annual Junior Firefighting Program by a variety of local businesses.
Summer 2022 Corporate Partner Opportunities
- Canada Day in Coquitlam – Canada Day in Coquitlam is a safe, vibrant and inclusive event that takes place Friday, July 1, at Town Centre Park. This year’s focus is on community and multiculturalism, with opportunities for attendees to learn about and reflect on Canada’s complicated history. Other highlights include engaging performances and entertainment, food trucks, a variety of family-friendly activities, fireworks and more. Partnership opportunity: customizable options beginning at $2,500.
- Kaleidoscope – Established in 2016, Kaleidoscope has grown and evolved to become a full weekend of Arts, Culture and Music programming. This year, the festival kicks off at Town Centre Park featuring a headliner concert series, followed by two full days of engaging, inclusive arts and cultural programming at other key locations in Coquitlam. Partnership opportunities: supporting and presenting corporate partners.
- Summer Concert Series – Taking place at the TD Community Plaza in Town Centre Park, this year’s Summer Concert Series spans three nights, each featuring musical acts of a specific genre. Partnership opportunities: genre partner for each of the concert nights.
- Custom opportunities available – Chat with the Corporate Partners team about other opportunities to sponsor City programs and initiatives.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.coquitlam.ca/corporatepartners
Stay Informed on Coquitlam Parks, Recreation and Culture
To stay up to date about Coquitlam Parks, Recreation, Culture and Facilities news and updates:
- Subscribe to the PRC E-news Newsletter at www.coquitlam.ca/enews to receive bi-weekly parks, recreation and culture updates;
- Check out the weekly City Page on page 6 of the Tri-City News or at www.coquitlam.ca/connect;
- Follow @cityofcoquitlam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube; and
- Download the free CoquitlamConnect app from the App Store or Google Play, or through the links at www.coquitlam.ca/coquitlamconnect.
Community Partnership and Policy Manager