Register for September and October Programs July 28
- Monday, July 26 – Programs are visible online at 8:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 28 – Online registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 29 – Phone-in and in-person registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Online registration is available 24/7 at coquitlam.ca/registration
. Phone-in and in-person registration is available at 604-927-4386, weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (except for statutory holidays) and weekends 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.New programs in September and October include:
- Early years’ gymnastics, jump start and skating programs;
- Badminton, hockey and try-it sports for kids;
- Variety of fitness, performing arts and sports for youth to connect;
- Baby-and-me fitness classes for adults; and
- Backcountry navigation and beginner hiking on local trails.
We will be gradually increasing capacity and making other changes in line with provincial guidance. Masks are no longer required indoors but continue to be recommended, particularly for those 12 years and older who have not had two doses of vaccine.