Register for July and August Camps and Programs May 19
- Monday, May 17 – Programs are visible online at 8:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 19 – Online registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 20 – Phone-in / in-person registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Online registration is available 24/7 at coquitlam.ca/registration
. Phone-in registration is available at 604-927-4386, weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (except for statutory holidays) and weekends 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.New programs in July and August include:
- early years’ parent participation programs at Scout Hall in Blue Mountain Park;
- multi-sport, soccer and tennis for kids at a variety of parks throughout Coquitlam;
- beginner or experienced hiking virtual outdoor recreation info sessions on popular trails, including Jug Island, Lower Eagle Ridge and Woodland Walk, Cypress Lake, Coquitlam Lake View and Munro Lake.
Kids' Outdoor Camps
Enjoy hands-on activities, games and trail exploration in Outdoor Adventures full-day camp; hit the trails in a beginner Mountain Biking full-day camp; or play sports and other fun activities in full and half-day Sports Camps.
Join us for interactive games and activities in Pinetree and Poirier full-day camps; or get creative in half-day Arts and Crafts camp. All of these camps are for ages five to 11. Kids should bring a change of clothes, lunch, snacks and a pre-filled water bottle.