The City of Coquitlam is working with the Lifesaving Society of B.C. & Yukon to offer the Swim for Life swimming instruction program.
- Swim for Life is a complete learn-to-swim program from Parent & Tot through to Leadership/Lifeguarding.
- There are five modules in the Swim for Lifeprogram
- Parent & Tot for parents and children up to 3 years of age
- Preschool for children 4 - 5 years
- Swimmer for children 6 years and older
- Adult Swimmer for people over 16 years
- Fitness Swimmer for swimmers of all ages who want to improve their overall physical fitness