Traffic Calming

Traffic calming is used to control vehicle speed and volume on residential streets only. Types of calming include speed bumps, intersection roundabouts, medians, and curb bulges.

Traffic Calming Policy

If residents would like to have traffic calming installed in their neighbourhood, view the current Traffic Calming Policy.

Engineering & Public Works Customer Service

Engineering Emergency Services for Water, Sewer and Roads

24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week

Phone: 604-927-3500

Engineering Customer Service Email:

Please Note - The Engineering and Public Works email address is only monitored during regular business hours (Monday to Friday:  8 a.m. - 5 p.m.).​