Brookmere Park is a spacious park in a busy urban area with grass lawns, a playing field and ball diamond.
Significant improvements were completed in Brookmere Park in September 2019.
Benefits of the upgrades include:
- Broader range of recreation options for the neighbourhood
- Enhanced access to and within the park
- Expanded programming opportunities
- A half-size sports court
- Lawn areas and gardens
- New playground
- Social plaza with seating and picnic tables
- Trails and accessible walking paths
The park’s existing features include a natural turf sports field, a paved 32-stall parking lot, a lawn area and gravel paths.
- Mound 43 feet
- Pitching distance 60 feet
- Natural grass
- Soccer 115 by 148 feet (2 fields)