From Bramble Park on Westwood Plateau, visitors enjoy expansive views of the City and beyond. The Coquitlam Crunch Trail (PDF) intersects the park and can be accessed from this active community space.
A variety of sport amenities bring neighbours together including:
- Basketball and ball hockey courts
- Grass playing field and ball diamonds
- Off-leash dog area
- Four lit dedicated pickleball courts and one shared court (one tennis, two pickleball).
- Base distance 60 feet
- Pitching distance 43 feet
- Natural grass
- Soccer 190 by 328 feet
Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- One shared court (one tennis, two pickleball)
- Four dedicated pickleball courts
- Has Lighting