- 7 to 9 p.m.
- Typically, 2nd Wednesday of every month on a bimonthly basis (every 2 months)*
- Meeting Schedule (PDF)
*Meetings are subject to change without notice.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas for the meetings will be available typically one week before the meeting date. For more information, please email the City Clerk’s Office or call 604-927-3010.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Councillor Dennis Marsden, Chair
- Councillor Matt Djonlic, Vice-Chair
- Coquitlam Field Sport Association – David Jones (Alternate: Carol Coulson)
- Coquitlam Tennis Club – Bruce Kennedy (Alternate: Chuck Peries)
- Sports Centre Users Group – Andrea Mattinson (Alternate: Brian Keenan)
- Yue-Ching Cheng
- Dan Cooper
- Erin Davidson
- Stephen Lisik
- Cameron McBryer
- Isabel Silvestre
- Cydney Smythies
- Carl Trepanier
The mandate of the Committee is to provide a local perspective and advice to Council with respect to achieving the City of Coquitlam’s strategic goals, Business Plan priorities and accompanying strategic directions. In addition, the Committee also exists to:
- Provide advice to Council on a wide range of areas including sport and recreation facility development priorities, strategic planning initiatives and policy development;
- Facilitate information sharing between sport organizations and recreation participants represented on the Committee;
- Support collaboration and coordination across sport organizations and recreation participants related to sport and activity development; and
- To advocate and promote the value and benefit of sport and recreation for all.
Approved Work Plan
The Committee’s annual Work Plan is approved by Council and will be posted shortly.