Do you have furniture or other large household items you no longer want that can’t be donated?
Residents who receive the City’s curbside collection service can have up to four large household items collected each year (July 1 to June 30) by choosing one of the following options:
- Put out 4 items at the same time, once per year, or;
- Put out 1, 2, or 3 items at different times of the year (to a maximum of 4 per year).
To schedule a Large Item Pick-Up, please call Waste Connections of Canada at 604-636-3521 or email Waste Connections of Canada.
- Once your request has been received and reviewed, Waste Connections will contact you to confirm your collection and provide a date(s) for pickup. Make note of this date – if you miss your scheduled collection it will count towards your item count for the year.
- On the day of your scheduled collection, ensure items are out by 7:30 a.m. Items cannot be placed out any earlier than the night before as per the Boulevard Maintenance Bylaw No. 4853, 2018.
- Please note, weight restrictions may apply.
What items are accepted?