Town Centre Recycling Depot
Town Centre Recycling Depot is for use by Coquitlam residents dropping off residentially-sourced materials only. Proof of residency is required.
It is prohibited to leave materials at the Recycle Depot when it is closed. The premises are under camera surveillance and violators will be subject to fines.
Safety measures are in place to protect residents and staff. A maximum of four household groups will be permitted inside at one time. Residents do not have to wear gloves or masks, but must maintain physical distancing and follow directional arrows in place to direct foot traffic. Sanitized handcarts, similar to those at bottle depots, will be available for use.
Hours of Operation
- Open: Wednesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Closed: Mondays, Tuesdays, and all Statutory Holidays
The Town Centre Recycling Depot is located within Town Centre Park, west of the intersection of Pipeline Road and Trevor Wingrove Way.
- Paper (including newspaper and softcover/hardcover books)
- Containers (including plastic, metal, and glass)
- White Styrofoam (including packing and food-related containers)
- Household batteries
- Plastic bags
- Reading books (for donation)