We recommend all new participants begin at our introductory sessions:
- Parent and Tot - 2 1/2 to 5 years
- Preschool - 3 to 5 years
- School Age - 6 to 12 years
- Youth/Adult Beginner - 13 years or older
If you have already completed skating lessons at a different facility, we can do our best to fit you into the right level in one of 2 ways:
- Skating Evaluation - Come to one of our public skating sessions and one of our staff will conduct an on-ice skating evaluation to determine the proper level.
- Show Past Progress Card - Show our registration staff a copy of your past Progress Card from the other skating program and we will find the closest fit in our skating program.