If you are constructing or demolishing a home, this can temporarily or permanently impact connections to municipal services such as storm, sanitary and water.
Typical situations that might impact connections to municipal services include:
- Age and condition of existing services
- Contractor work on City property
- Locating existing services
- Permanent capping of Gravity Services
- Temporary capping of existing services
For more information, please refer to the Storm, Sanitary, and Water Services for Home Construction brochure (PDF).