The nature of the issue will determine what department should be contacted.
- For issues pertaining to zoning, site layout, or form of development, contact the Planning and Development Department by emailing the Planning and Development Department or calling 604-927-3430.
- To apply for building permits, schedule inspections, or for questions about excavation, demolition or construction, contact the Building Permits Department by emailing Building Permits Department or calling 604-927-3441.
- For issues around dirty or damaged boulevards and City utilities, damaged street trees, or run-off from a construction site on the street, email the Engineering and Public Works Department or calling 604-927-3500.
- For concerns about the health or loss of on-site trees, email the Urban Forestry Department or calling 604-927-3482\.
- For enforcement of bylaws, such as the Noise Bylaw or Unsightly Premises Bylaw, email Bylaw Enforcement or calling 604-927-7387 (7 days a week).