How do I report a tree of concern?
  • If you are concerned about a tree on public property, such as on park land or on a boulevard, please call the City’s Parks Customer Service line at 604-927-6300 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. If after hours emergencies occur involving trees from City property please contact Engineering Customer Service 24 hours a day at 604-927-3500.
  • If the tree is on private property please contact the owner of the property in question or hire a Certified Arborist to review.  The City is unable to complete Tree Risk assessments on private property.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a tree of concern?
2. What are my responsibilities as a homeowner?
3. How are trees considered in new site developments?
4. How does the Building Permit process ensure that the treed areas have been considered?
5. What is a Restrictive Covenant?
6. How do I know if I have a Restrictive Covenant on my Land Title?
7. What is the City doing to manage trees in my area?