Should I contact the City?

Yes. Please contact the City so that crews can take steps to address the road hazard or pothole. You can either phone the City’s Engineering and Public Works 24 hour Customer Service line at 604-927-3500 or email Engineering. Please note that Customer Service email is only monitored during regular business hours.

Show All Answers

1. My vehicle is damaged, what should I do?
2. Should I call my insurance company?
3. Should I contact the City?
4. Will the City pay for my damage?