An adjudicator is someone you have a professional relationship with; who must be familiar with your financial situation; and sign your application form to verify financial need using the LICO table as a guideline.
An approved adjudicator is a(n):
- Professional in social work or family services
- Financial case worker
- School principal or teacher
- Day Care provider
- Church clergy/pastor/minister, etc.
- Accountant (stamp required/business card or letterhead)
- Family doctor or dentist—if aware of financial situation (doctor/dentist stamp is required)
- Adjudicator can also verify Coquitlam residency
- The application form will be returned to the applicant if any adjudicator other than those listed above are used